DJRay

Seatle Area Firefighters In Kilts!

What tartan?

Where do you find these things DJ? Do you just search the deeps of the internet for kilted articles?

Thanks for finding stuff like this. I would always rather see the feel good stuff.

HEHE, well I have my secrets, but I love to search the net and have done so for many many years starting in 1995! Usually I am looking for tube electronic items to rebuild, amps, communication receivers and the like, then I search for music and information about artists and the like , also cars, and of course Kilts. I am hooked, even tho this last year and a half I have not been able to get into any of my full kilts, I can still squeeze, squeeze here being the operative word, into a couple of my utility style kilts for special occasions. That is changing now as my knees are better, I am walking a lot lately and so the pounds are coming off with a goal to wear my Dress Gordon at Christmas time!

Sounds like you are heading in the right direction on that. I am trying to drop 20lbs myself right now.