DJRay

Califonia Has A Nice Scotish Games

OMG OMG they might put an eye out with that big knife! I'll call Sen. Yee and tell him to get it banned! It's for their own good and we know what's good for them. We're Kalifornians you know, we know.

[excuse me while I go clean my mind with bleach]

I live in California, it should be called The Incompetent State not the Golden State, we pay the 2nd highest state income tax next to Hawaii and in LA County we pay almost 10% sales tax. Governor Moonbeam has a Proposition, another California lunacy ballot propositions, to raise taxes further saying there will be no money to pay for services and schools without it. I am not an accountant but I think anyone smart enough to breathe must understand that there is a spending problem with this many people and taxes this outrageous. One city in LA is going to tax soda now......it is d@mn near time for the pitchforks.

I used to think the guys that fight with real swords were crazy, but with all the padded weapons groups around now I"m changing my mind. What bothers me aboutt he padded weapon fighters is that there is no threat to the weapon so they tend to fight like they are using padded weapons... in other words, like they are 5 yr olds. Form and true action are out the window as they gently touch each other or ignore blows because they were in the middle of a complilcated move that you wouldn't do if faced with an actual weapon.

whoa, ok down off my soapbox now.