DJRay

Lady Has An Idea For Krazy Kilts

Another great example of the Individual leading the way, even during a recession that cripples the government. In the meantime with all these companies churning out many styles of this age old smart and fun garment, more and more people are taking notice. I read about several companies that cannot keep up with demand with their online business. While the traditional kilt maker in Scotland is slowing going the way of the buggy maker, Kilt making is spreading world wide. And why not? Its a garment that is smart, makes sense for the Male anatomy and is a heck of a lot of fun to wear!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Krazy-Kilts/

Yeah, I can't really see me wearing one of those...

I'm watching this place with some interest. Not only is it a new kilt maker, but it's one that is local for me. They are only about an hour from me.

Tie die kilt..Not for me.

I saw one that was made from a Hawaiian print with a matching shirt. Big red flowers and all.

yeah im not into the tie dyed one, but I think with some brain storming I can come up with something cool that they might want to try.

I can't get it to play, but from what you've said, No way.