KT

If You Don't Have Your Botk Stuff, Post Here

everything ordered should have arrived by now.

I have a single order for a replacement ID to mail.

everything else SHOULD be in your hands by now.

if you don't have your stuff say so. if you have an order number that will help a lot.

( a crew has been dispatched to clear the scotch blockage, but they were already at the pub, so it may be a little while :) )

I still haven't gotten my BOTK stuff or my second copy of Kiltology. Check my mailing address I can't remember if i put my street address or po box.

Duane Schroedter

PO Box 1046

El campo,texas 77437

I think that single order replacement ID was for me. If so, I have not received it. Since I get home hours after the mail is delivered, the chances of it being lost in the house somewhere still unopened is relatively high.

Have you sent this yet, KT?

I still haven't gotten my BOTK stuff or my second copy of Kiltology. Check my mailing address I can't remember if i put my street address or po box.

Duane Schroedter

PO Box 1046

El campo,texas 77437

nothing? I have zero outstanding orders. I will have a new set in the mail this weekend..

I got an email right after I became a member that it had been shipped but I never got it?? No worries, it's been a while so I dont have the order #. I also only got 1 of my signed Kiltology, BUT I can wait on the second installment.

nothing? I have zero outstanding orders. I will have a new set in the mail this weekend..

I still think mine has the wrong Exp date on it, but since it got buried on my futon this week, I don't remember what it says. I think it is off by a year though.

My first one had 9/2012 as the exp, then the renewal that you gave a number of free ones out earlier this year gave a card that said 3/2013, and I think the newest one says 10/2013 on it. Once I find it I will tell you.

It is NOT a big deal, so no grumbling etc. My automatic renewal hit a week or so ago. It would be very nice, only if it were simple not anything that would take lots of work, if a simple reminder email went out before the CC got hit. I am grateful for this forum.

I didn't have an option of auto renewal, then again, it would have charged me when mine wasn't even up yet, so...

It is NOT a big deal, so no grumbling etc. My automatic renewal hit a week or so ago. It would be very nice, only if it were simple not anything that would take lots of work, if a simple reminder email went out before the CC got hit. I am grateful for this forum.

if you want to cancel your paypal auto-pay, please do and I'll just put it back to normal.

I will also look at getting the notification set up ahead of time. Sorry about this.

I placed and order on Aug 4 2013 for a BotK 1st year Kilt pin and

have not recived it yet.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
BotK 1st year Kilt pin!
Item# 590 $12.00 USD 1 $12.00 USD
Subtotal $12.00 USD
Total $12.00 USD
Payment $12.00 USD
Payment sent to support@simplesage.com
Aug 4, 2013 10:38:49 CDT
Transaction ID: 3FJ37851FN965052P

I have to make more,and my pewter casting stuff is still in storage for about another month. I'll refund your money and send it when I get it made around mid-october.

no room in my parent's house to get things set up right now to make anything.

I have to make more,and my pewter casting stuff is still in storage for about another month. I'll refund your money and send it when I get it made around mid-october.

no room in my parent's house to get things set up right now to make anything.

Ok,let me know when you are able to make more

Hi,

Joined 11 March 2015

Annual Brotherhood of the Kilt Membership
Item# 691 $19.99 USD 1 $19.99 USD

Have still not received anything

Gurbat

printing orders right now...sending as they are done...expecting 6-10 per night.

six packed up and being shipped in the morning. I'm working backwards from newest to oldest...just easier that way. :)

Did not receive anything either upon joining or renewal.

18 more packages ready to head out the door. You will an email showing the order shipped.

if you haven't it is in the pipeline. I have to pour some new kiltpins and coins to fulfill a few of the orders.

Good news is...everyone waiting on things will be able to see a surprise in about a month, so PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD! :)

Hi,

Joined 11 March 2015

Annual Brotherhood of the Kilt Membership

Item# 691 $19.99 USD 1 $19.99 USD

Have still not received anything

Gurbat

Aha it has arrived. Nice, very nice....thanks KT

Any more packages going out? Still looking for my membership kit from my 2013 membership purchase (8/11/13) that I renewed again in 2014.

Thanks!

Same query. Any more packages being shipped?

Any more packages going out? Still looking for my membership kit from my 2013 membership purchase (8/11/13) that I renewed again in 2014.

Thanks!

Bumping this for KT...

Just got a notice that it is time to renew again.

EDIT: Never mind I see he hasn't been on since June according to his profile...

Maybe one of the mods has had contact with him?

Another bump for KT

Another bump for KT

I saw in another thread that some more packages were going to be sent out 1-2 weeks ago...

I sent him a PM about it in July, still shows as "unread" I'm not holding my breath :watch5: