Got Kilt

We Opened A New Store In Michigan!

Yes, I know, crazy but true

We have 800 kilts on display, 1500 more of additional sizes and stock tucked away in the back, 14 different designs, 60 different tartans and sizes from baby to 60". Sharp pointy things, Steam punk accessories, Renaissance goodies, just everything you could want....well except a new sign.
The store will be called "The Alt Shop" because of the joining of Steam and Ren with the kilts, but we loaned them ours for now.

The store is NOW open! it is located at 39720 W. 14 mile Rd in Commerce Township, Michigan come on down and say hey!

Like the new store on Face Book http://www.facebook.com/TheAltShop?ref=hl

Our festival/website Face Book site is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Got-Kilt/169855729720805?ref=hl

8194924220_7becf202b9.jpg

CURRENTLY OUR STORE IS CLOSED, WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD SPOT TO OPEN ANOTHER ONE. SEE SOMETHING GOOD IN MI? DROP US A LINE.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stopped by there on the way home last night. Very nice store.

Daughter got a kilt and I finally bought a proper kilt belt.

Nice selection. It was nice to see some of the stuff that in on there web site in person.

Well worth the time to stop if you are in the area.

KP

• Like 1

Congrats on the expansion!

Too far for me for now but if you ever open a store in Upper Michigan I'll be there!

We are travelling to the UP this summer and I will try to get the plans to include a stop at the store! What days are you open/hours?