Drac

Any Of You Follow Girl Genius?

Hey all,

http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php

For those who will admit to being D&D geeks back in the 80's there was a set of authors that did a strip called What's New with Phil and Dixie. The have a comic that has been running for a few years called Girl Genius, a steam punk style story or as they say Adventure, Romance and MAD SCIENCE.

Jim

A new addict? They also have books...

Jim

A new addict? They also have books...

Jim

I know! I nave been asking for the books for Christmas. Can't wait until Friday!!!! I got my dad hooked and he is quite the fan, I think I am going to get him the moma Gkika mug for Christmas this year.

TraumaQueen

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have the Kindle version of both books and they add a huge amount to the story. I also have the graphic novels in PDF to carry with me :D

Jim

I will be donating my $5 next week. Thought the $1000 one sounds way cool if I had won a lotto :D To get the art is cool enough but to get put into the story WAY COOL!

Jim