kiltedmoon

Cunning Marketing Plan

I helped out at the Got Kilt booth at the Tulsa Scotfest this weekend. I have to admit up front that I was hesitant to buy one of their kilts because o between the low price and the so so pictures on the website I didn't know what the quality would be. I am a convert. After selling the kilts for two days and helping people try them on and going over the various features I am sold. I got two kilts there, and am ordering some more that we didn't have in stock. And the shirts are good quality too.

If the call ever comes for help at an event in your area, and you can, I would recommend doing it. I had a fun interacting with the customers and learned a bit in the process. Even though I am in the dog house at home, for leaving my wife for the weekend, I would do it again... and will if they need help near me.

and we had fun talking trash about Utilikilts too. lol

• Like 1

They never need help in Dayton, been trying to get that gig for at least 3 years now.

Glad you had fun and got new kilts!

They had a storefront and a smaller booth in a different area at the Mich Ren Fest this year... I should see if I can find a way to get in on that next year!