Sign in to follow this  
The Kilted Nation

Product Line Expanding...big orders coming in

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have 77 Utilikilts coming in on Monday, Oct 28th. UK has increased their prices slightly but this order was made under the previous pricing.....get at the old pricing while you can...with my big order in November(most likely December) of 200+ kilts, I'll have to match their pricing.

BotK members get 10% off....but you gotta mention it when you are in the store. Same goes for online....make your order, then send me an email iwth you BotK member number...I'll subtract 10% off the product total before I capture the CC transacation (this'll be shown on the receipt that comes with your order).

Also....we are making an effort to expand our product lines. In addition to Utilikilts, Amerikilts, Sportkilts, we have some sample from Neokilt....we can order from the complete line of Lochcarron kilts and accessories (some folks have already taken advantage of this).

I am also looking at dealing directly with some manufacturers. This will help being able to expand with a lot of different accessories, but will also give me a source for some low cost tartan and "fashion" kilts (camo, solid black, etc) for folks that can't afford Lochcarron. Mostly these introduce lower cost poly-viscous materials or acrylic fibers into play...some have a limited run of wool tartans.

I've found a great source for nickel cast kilt pins, pendants and badges with both Scottish and Irish Clan Crests and Family Arms. These are very well made and very heavy in the hand. Made to order, delivered in 2 to 3 weeks. These are on the website...

Local artist Peter Morgan has made some great wooden Celtic triad knots, and can also make a large family crest for you....like 12 inches across and 20 inches tall. Not on the website yet, but soon.

The web site as been changed (new software) and updated. Once I get all items in, I'll worry about color schemes....check out the kilts, accessories, many of the Lochcarron categories are up, kilt pins, pendants, etc.....

Hope all is well with you all,

Brad

The Kilted Nation

Thanks Brad!

Will be checking it out soon!

wow...with all the updates, will you carry tartan kitchen sinks?

That's awesome. It's great to hear about the expanded product line. Few things I like more than a well-stocked variety of kilted goodies. I'll have to check out the site soon!

And thanks again for being a Merchant Partner of this site. Gives you lots of kudos in my book!

Well....I haven't found a good vendor yet for the kitchen sink.......give me time......

I've needed to expand....can't be too dependent on any one vendor......

Take care

TKN