Got Kilt

New Website And Bro Of The Kilt Discount Code!

We finally have a new website!!! www.got-kilt.com

and we can do discount codes!!!! no more having to do refunds for your Brotherhood of the kilt discount!!!

you code is <See KT for code :) ) >

We have most of our products on the website now and now have 20 plus options for our modern kilt fabrics

including a black ripstop, ACU ripstop red, blue even white!

Happy holiday shopping out there tomorrow and don't get crushed in the rush!

Was on your new site and I don't see your measuring instructions anywhere. Then, I copy and pasted your email to ask you and it was bounced back to me. Maybe I missed it, but I looked and I don't see it.

Thanks,

Rich

Was on your new site and I don't see your measuring instructions anywhere. Then, I copy and pasted your email to ask you and it was bounced back to me. Maybe I missed it, but I looked and I don't see it.

Thanks,

Rich

Sorry, we lost our email when we redid the website so I didn't get this.

for a modern kilt you measure over the belt loops of your p@nt&#036;.

for a traditional kilt you measure at the belly button.

Did you just post the code in the General forum and not the members area?

Yes it appears you did. Also, it says my membership expired, which I don't think is right, I should have a few months left.

Sorry, we lost our email when we redid the website so I didn't get this.

for a modern kilt you measure over the belt loops of your p@nt$.

for a traditional kilt you measure at the belly button.

Would the hybrid kilt be considered traditional for modern?

The Hybrid kilt is a mix. It has the modern design for a little more convenience and the tartan to be traditional.

Of course if we are strictly going by my opinion, the first kilts were the Great Kilts and they had all the pockets in them you wanted to tuck.

So the traditional kilt would be "non-traditional" and they hybrid would be doubly traditional lol.

I ran 5K, in the rain, in one of those Hybrid kilts at the Dayton Celtic Festival.

• Like 1

Now that's a great testimonial!

Sadly, it weighed a good 5# more after the race than before, so my wife and I both had to get new outfits. (Actually, it was only sad because the tartan I liked you only had in my size at the time was the lightweight, and I like the heavier ones) (I set my 5k PR on that race too.)

The Hybrid kilt is a mix. It has the modern design for a little more convenience and the tartan to be traditional.

Of course if we are strictly going by my opinion, the first kilts were the Great Kilts and they had all the pockets in them you wanted to tuck.

So the traditional kilt would be "non-traditional" and they hybrid would be doubly traditional lol.

So I can measure at my belly button and wear it as a traditional kilt then.

your can if you want to, it is your belly.

Just buy an instock one incase you don't like it that way and want to come over to the dark side, then you can swap it.