cb750kman

Latest Addition

I've had it, for a young scotch it's pretty good. Has a really nice finish. Let me know how you like it

Isle of Jura, not my favorite but it works. Make sure it doesn't go bad on you...better sample it.

Tried it with a splash first...hard to describe , a bit a sea flavor , its different.

Tried it neat after a little bit. Initial nose smelled like heavy butterscotch.? Tasting was a bit oily and a little clingy. Its different.

I like it. I'm used to Balvenie or Glenmorangie , so a seaside malt is a departure.

Have you tried Cardhu 10 yr. and what did you think of it? Anyone.

Love a dram or two of it when I can find it. Unfortunately, here in OZ, the supply has dried up and it is not imported anymore, so the only time I can get a bottle is if i find a store with old stock. A pity I say.

Love a dram or two of it when I can find it. Unfortunately, here in OZ, the supply has dried up and it is not imported anymore, so the only time I can get a bottle is if i find a store with old stock. A pity I say.

where do you live that they dont import it. or do iI need to start stocking up. I love it's peaty smokey ness with a fruity finish.

where do you live that they dont import it. or do iI need to start stocking up. I love it's peaty smokey ness with a fruity finish.

Melbourne, Australia. The story I was told by an importer is that the distillery was taken over by the group that owns the Johnny Walker brand several years ago and that they halted or reduced production for a while. I know a couple of my mates in the USA had a problem getting their supplies for a while. I was then informed by my mates that all was well in the USA and they were getting supplies again, but in Australia we have not had that luck. Every bottleshop I go into I ask, and they all shake their heads. .

I have Cardhu . I like it. I bought a 1Litter oak barrel and put it in it for a month. Smoothes it just a touch.

I can find it easy. Time for another

I'm fairy new to scotch I've had some good teachings from my boss (not my wife) he started me with a Glenlivet 12yr, Speyburn 10yr, Auchentoshan classic, and then one I dont remember the name but I know he said it was about $250 a bottle (so for me the name didn't mater I can't afford it). then I have bough the Cardhu 10yr X4 I really like the smokyness of it,and glenlivet 15yr. but I can't go crazy spending ****e-loads on bottles I'll go about 45-50ish. what would you guy recommend.

Try the Glenmorangie. Any one. The Lasanta is really good

My go to now, seeing that Cardhu is scare in my area, though my lovely gave me this selection for Christmas

DSC01219_zps104c7513.jpg

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just had some Juna at the Burns Night and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Jim