KiltedTexan

2014 Houston Highland Games

Texas and Louisiana brothers, come tk the Houston Celtic Festival and Highland games on April 26th and 27th. At the Houston Farm & Ranch Club. 1 Abercrombie, Houston, TX 77084.

Web site is houstonhighlandgames.com. Hope to see some of y'all there.

I am not above begging, so... Please please please anybody in the Houston or south Texas area come out to the games in a couple of weeks. Last year they operated at a loss, and are going on a shoe string budget this year. Part, well a large part of that is due to people on the board, but that is another issue all together. But I would hate to see these games sputter out. So if you can make it try please. Would like to meet more brothers. My wife and I will be out there both days April 26th and 27th. So with all that said I will make one last pitch, if you show up and find me first round is on me. Bran this does not apply to you. Haha.

Posting again just to get it back on the recent activity list, come on kilties!

Had I still lived in Phoenix I would plan a trip but alas my new job out here I have no time off for a good while

Well, start planning for next year.

• Like 1

I have lots of things in the works for next year!

Heading southwest for a spell may do nicely on the list

I just found out this week I have field trip next Saturday so I will have to make it on Sunday

Finally, the week of! Hope to hear from some of you brothers, can't wait to compete in heavy athletics and bonniest knees contest.

Got my last practice before the competition in today. As ready as I'll ever be. Will try my best to make the Brotherhood proud.

Wish I could make it, but I'll be taking pictures of Rick Sanford and Legs Diamond (actually a band I know that backs him now as Legs Diamond). Plus it costs me more than $100.00 just to make the drive, the Ford is going bye bye as soon as I fix a few things!