Cruach Mor!

Light At The End Of The Atunnel

It's been a long, cold winter, but this month things start to ramp up along with the temps, not to mention the grass.

This Saturday is the Cincinnati Caledonian Pipe Band Spring Ceilidh. The following Saturday it's breakfast with the Mid-Ohio Mini Cooper bunch. Several more events in May.

Looking forward to thawing out and having some fun!

Finally a full week of sunshine and 70°+ temps in Texas.

I am glad you said something about the Ceilidh. I failed to look it up this year and get it on the calendar. I think I can make it.

Mike

Good to see as spring comes along that you have plenty of scottish functions to look forward to David

• Like 1

I am glad you said something about the Ceilidh. I failed to look it up this year and get it on the calendar. I think I can make it.

Mike

Ahh... So you and your bonnie knees are going. Excellent!

• Like 1

You know what we need......stovies and beer as an excuse (do we really need one?) to wear our kilts and make the ladies envious of us.

72 degrees and sunny tomorrow... WOOOO!!!!!!

breaking out the PV kilt and heading out for the day!

winter was too long and outstayed its welcome here, finally it seems we turned the corner here in the Chicago burbs.

80's predicted here Sunday. Short spring. Not a complaint.

David, you will be a little warmer on Sunday then here in Dayton. We are not done with the cold yet. Tuesday high of 43F and low of 28F.

Today I worked from home but had to go out for an appointment and then meet the guys from work for lunch. Had on my PV kilt. Nice to be out without a coat. I don't know how warm we got today but it must have been in the upper 60's.

I need to do some pleat maintenance on my PV kilts. They will be the primary kilt for casual day wear as it gets warmer. Time to get all the warm weather stuff in order for summer: lawn mower, yard clean up, pv kilt pleats.....

Mike

• Like 1

Ok... WTF!!! It's snowing, an inch on the ground and it's still snowing hard. yesterday it was 70, Saturday was 80ish

{shakes fist at clouds} CURSE YOU WEATHER!!!!!

Well it is 33 deg. snowing and I have two boilers running. April 14 Go Figure.

Oh well what the hell is this crap? Things went from warm to d@mn it's chilly. Bring back the warm temperature and the sun too.

Kilt yesterday , coat today.Freeze tomorrow morning with a high of 61.. I love spring

Saturday I was in a t-shirt and a PV kilt taking in a few miles on the jogging path, today I was in boots and a wool toque shoveling the back patio so the dogs could go crap in the yard.