The Amadan

The Old Pilot Left The Hangar, For The Last Time

My Dad passed peacefully, this afternoon, at home.

He was funny & feisty, to the end.

He had too many great qualities, to list here:

I'll simply say:

he was a good guy.

Dadastoddler_zpsd6c60c4d.jpg

DadObitPhoto_zps73e97248.jpg

Tony so Very Very Sorry We will keep you and the rest of the family in our prayers.

I am sorry for your loss Tony.

I'm truely sorry for your loss.

I will lift a goblet of my best mead for your father, I will also say a prayer to my dad to be on the lookout for "the new guy"

It could be said that he won this final battle, he went on his own terms, in his own home, peacefully.

So sorry about this sir, will pray for you & your family

so sorry for your loss Tony. I'm glad it was peaceful and surrounded by family though. That was the only condolence when my mother passed. Just think, he can fly all he wants now.

Sorry for your loss. He passed away knowing he was loved, he will be missed and he made a difference in peoples lives. There is no greater legacy.

Jim

My deepest sympathy Tony, as you know.

Today, we lay my father, to final rest.

Was a very nice ceremony, surrounded by family & friends, complete with military honors.

I'm happy to say that in the days leading to Dad's passing, our family came together to support, not only Dad, but each other, as well. Thankfully absent, was any of the manipulating, jockeying-for-favor, or drama that is all too common, amongst families.

Our father was able to pass peacefully, as a man, with dignity, knowing he had prepared his family well, for the days ahead we must endure without him.

I would like to express my most hearfelt thanks, to each of you, for your kind words, during this time.

Cuil ard, eitilt go tapa, ag eitilt go maith, athair

• Like 1

Tony, we are all here for you, PM me if you need anything, from a simple conversation, instructions on building a race engine for your car, homebrewing lessons, or to test out a new joke.

• Like 1

Brother, If a man is measured even partially by the quality of the children he raised, he has to have been a hell of a man. I am sorry I am late in my response, but please don't let it lessen my condolences to you and the rest of his family,

• Like 1