Sign in to follow this  
GrainReaper

This Wyvern Sporran Rocks!

I'm looking at this sporran, it's between this and the thistle, I keep going back to look at it on Donnie's page, perhaps it's a sign I need to order one?

Does anyone have this sporran? Do you love it or are there other designs you like better?

4EF275A1-23B2-45EC-97F0-D4AAF426157C.jpg

I don't have one yet, but that's going to be my next big purchase... after DragonCon. So I'm hoping to get one for my birthday. :sunny:

Patrick, talk with John; he's got a very cool sporran, that's similar. As with ALL of Donnie's work, it's awesome! I'm not really religious, and I'm Irish, so I'd probably go with something that respects my heritage? But, do consider "multi-color," as it will significantly increase it's "wear-ability." I have a Marine Emblem (Black/Oxblood), and Gaelic Storm #1 (Black/Oxblood), from Wyvern, and these are the sporrans I usually wear.

On a side note, do you ever get "east," to the "shore"

Peace

:KILT:

I have a "Punisher" sporran from Donnie with a rolled edge instead of the woven edge and I LOVE IT. The craftsmanship is amazing and when I'm not wearing it I actually keep it hanging on hooks so it is on display in my bedroom :)

I do not have that particular one, but I CAN and will give a glowing recommendation on Donnie's sporrans. If it is anything like the one he made for me all I have to say is go for it. You will not be disappointed in his products or the quality of his workmanship.

I do need to contact him and have him make me a sporran strap though. Maybe I'd better get around to doing that soon.

I own three Wyvern and definitely recommend. Donnie is a real craftsman and a real gentleman as well. I have an Irish Harp sporran and Father's knot in my collection and one thing I really like is no 2 look exactly alike because they are hand made. OK, I am not talking major variances, but subtle changes in color etc. Good investment.

I'll mirror the rest. You'll never go wrong with a Wyvern.

I like the tooling but I do not like the somewhat baggy style though.