Jim Howell

Hello From North Alabama

Jim Howell here. I was helping the local Scottish Society members set up for their annual festival. One of the folks had a "Brotherhood of the Kilt" Tee-shirt. That appealed to me, so I found this community and joined up. Maybe I can get me one of those neat Tee-shirts!

Jim Howell

Howdy from the Republic of Texas!

Welcome from the shores of Lake in the Hills, Illinois!!!

Thanks for the welcome! While I don't expect to combine activities, I also belong to a control-line model airplane group called "Brotherhood of the Ring". Over the past few years, that has been a great group of folks to talk with/to. So I have great hopes for this community.

• Like 1

I have an electric park flyer that I tend to take out and crash.. (Never properly learned how to fly it)

I am an avid homebrewer, I am always working on a batch of beer for the upcoming season, I'm behind due to a crammed few months, but this weekend I hope to brew my intergalacticaly famous chipotle pepper & spiced pumpkin ale for the fall season.

We are a dysfunctional family here, kilted Texan is one of the heavy games competitors here, I heard once he got a bit confused during the caber toss and thought it was a javelin throw... Stuck a tree right into the side of a clan tent!

• Like 1

Welcome from S.E. Wisconsin I'am learning RC Helicopters.

John

Welcome, from Oklahoma.

Welcome from Melbourne Australia. I make pointy things to put in your sock, although not that often any more as I have other commitments that take up most of my time.

Thanks to all the responders. The local Scottish Festival held yesterday, Saturday, was a great success. Kilts of many clans and persuasions were in wide-spread attendance. I will have one for next year's activities!

Jim Howell

Welcome, from the spectacular, yet humble, south-central valley of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

I don't do anything special... I'm just silly.

Welcome from the highlands of Kentucky!

Welcome, from another kilted Texan, though not the one referenced above.

Welcome, from the spectacular, yet humble, south-central valley of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

I don't do anything special... I'm just silly.

But you do it so well, glad you seem to be getting back to your old self