Got Kilt

Now Got Kilt Store In Michigan

yes, we finally did it!! a permanent site in Michigan

10696170_10154807570500018_4738807941223and yes we had a Kilted Santa Claus lol. He's coming back Sat. the 20th.

Having more room at the store we have added many more items. Dr. Who goodies are probably the most popular, many Celtic artwork items like ladys handbags and tapestries.

Our instock wool blend traditional kilts have almost doubled! We even added the Fraser Hunting to have something close to the Outlander tartan. And we have added many more items to our line up.

Come on up and give us a look, of course you can use your Brotherhood of the Kilt discount at the store.

568 S. Main St. in Frankenmuth MI. Next to the Woolen Mill and across the street from the Cheese Haus.

• Like 2

So, when will you be opening a Rosenberg, TX branch

You are a few hours drive from me, maybe a weekend trip is required!

Does this mean you won't be attending the Highland games this June 19th-20th in Itasca?

No, we will be adding even more festivals next year

You are a few hours drive from me, maybe a weekend trip is required!

Does this mean you won't be attending the Highland games this June 19th-20th in Itasca?

Hmmmm.

Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking

Being one who is under-tall.....

can I get a traditional kilt in a 22" length?

**In the wool blend***

Darn you people. You people always open stores in in "Lower" Michigan. Ah well, thank God for the internet.

Darn you people. You people always open stores in in "Lower" Michigan. Ah well, thank God for the internet.

Are you a Yupper?

Plenty of disposable income in Ft. Bend county TX. Plus someone willing to work for you. :)

I called yesterday and had a few questions for them, very nice folks who answered my questions and were stoked about their new brick and mortar shop.

I'm sad your other store didn't work out... it was 2 miles from my house, and I only discovered it just as you guys were closing up.

I'll be sure to visit the new location though!

Such a long drive, then again, there is still Dayton Celtic Festival, which I am still not sure if you are actually there or not. The booth is, but I keep suspecting that the bloke that tells me you are still in MI printing shirts that weekend is actually you...

Lol...no, I haven't been there in two years. You tell its me by the huge red hair lol