Sign in to follow this  
cavscout

New Products- Limited Quantities

Here are a few products I've been wanting to try so I brought in a few extras incase any of you lads were interested as well.

3 Available - fit 2.25" to 2.5" belt $55

celticknotrectangularbuckle.jpg

1 Available - Beautiful, solid pewter kilt pin, also suitable for a ladies brooch. $45

ThistlePin.jpg

1 Available - Beautiful, solid pewter kilt pin, also suitable for a ladies brooch. $45

LionPin.jpg

3 Pair Available - Size Large (US 12 - 14) These fit perfectly above my 19" calves (70% Wool, 30% Nylon) *Black on order. $45

NavyPipersSocks.jpg

Let me know here or via email if you have any questions or interest.

Here's another item I brought in for my personal "research". If you're interested in these I'll be glad to add them to the next order, but it may be a while depending on the interest.

OfficerSgianDubh.jpg

Hey, Cav! Which site are these (buckles) located? Pricing?

Thanks, Jim

Here's another item I brought in for my personal "research". If you're interested in these I'll be glad to add them to the next order, but it may be a while depending on the interest.

OfficerSgianDubh.jpg

These are pretty d@mn cool!!!!!!!!!What's the cost and will you make these available in black as well----one other question, are they Clan specific or generic?????

Jim, I've added prices to the original post. These are not on my web site yet

www.oconeeleatherworks.com

you guys are getting first dibs on these items.

Dunbar, The Officer Sgians are only available in the brown wood as far as I know. You're right though a black and nickel would look great. The design requires a Crest of some sort but they do offer some generic crests (piper, thistle...) Dunbar is a crest option for it though :action-smiley-084: I'd also like to see one without any crest, and I plan on asking about that possibility.

Jim, I've added prices to the original post. These are not on my web site yet

Thank you, sir!

will you make these available in black as well----

If they only come in brown, it might be worth talking to Raptor about it. That man knows his woods.

Good looking buckle. Is it silver or a bronze color? I'm not sure if the color is off in the photo.

Good looking buckle. Is it silver or a bronze color? I'm not sure if the color is off in the photo.

Yeah, my lighting is pretty bad. It's actually pewter. Not a shiny nickel.

OK Lads,

I'm getting quite a few inquiries about these and other products that will justify another order. Buckles, Fly Brooches, Sgians, pins, etc. If you're looking for an item, let me know and we'll add it into this order.

I apologize for not having a formal catalog of these items but there is a very limited display on the manufacturers web site available to pass on to customers. Let me know what you would like, I'll track it down if it's available and let you know what we can do.

Thanks

What's the cost on that sgian ???

They are $125. I have an inquiry out right now to see if they can be made without the badge/crest.

What's the cost on that sgian ???

They are $125. I have an inquiry out right now to see if they can be made without the badge/crest.

I'll pass this round, but thanks for getting me the price.....