madman79764

The Madman is back

I've been away from here for several years now and am just now getting back on line. There's been a lot that has happened that has kept me away for so long due to health problems and more recently getting flooded out back in May when we had all the rain down here in Texas.

Health wise I had a small TIA type stroke followed by a heart attack I didn't know I had. I made it through all that with no lasting problems. The biggest hit my family and I took was back over Memorial Day weekend and we got flooded because the Trinty River came out of it's bank's and we ended up with two feet of water in the house.

We lost about 90% of what we had. But belongings and furniture can be replaced lives can't be. We were able to salvage somethings and got our animal family members out of the water and safe. The only lose was my elderly himilayian who passed after the fact from the stress. 

That being said I will be posting more as I figure out how to use the different things on my phone as we are unable to afford the satellite and net at the moment.

Madman

Glad your back and well again. Sorry for loss. We wouldn't mind some of that rain in Georgia but not like that. Be safe and kilt on.

4 hours ago, madman79764 said:

I've been away from here for several years now and am just now getting back on line. There's been a lot that has happened that has kept me away for so long due to health problems and more recently getting flooded out back in May when we had all the rain down here in Texas.

Health wise I had a small TIA type stroke followed by a heart attack I didn't know I had. I made it through all that with no lasting problems. The biggest hit my family and I took was back over Memorial Day weekend and we got flooded because the Trinty River came out of it's bank's and we ended up with two feet of water in the house.

We lost about 90% of what we had. But belongings and furniture can be replaced lives can't be. We were able to salvage somethings and got our animal family members out of the water and safe. The only lose was my elderly himilayian who passed after the fact from the stress. 

That being said I will be posting more as I figure out how to use the different things on my phone as we are unable to afford the satellite and net at the moment.

Madman

Where in our great state are you sir, and welcome back!

Cleveland area at Trinity River lake and estates. Which is almost dead center between Cleveland, Liberty an Livingston.

Almost to Louisiana then. Make the drive to Houston often?