KT

What is your story?

What is your story?  who are you, what do you do, why do you kilt?

That is the question.

What is your answer?

My answer is right here, buried in this monster of a website you just signed into.  :)

Where do I begin?

According to the prophecy, I showed up on the BotK doorstep, somewhere around early 2008(?).
The olde constituents invited me in, and gave me a dram to warm me up. 
They soon determined I was an odd creature, of indeterminate origin... yet they found my kilted attire to be of a kindred nature.
After that it was a blur of sarcasm, whiskey, unnecessary forum posts, loud pipe music, and (aside from that one transgression involving a slip-n-slide + cattle prod + case of mineral oil, and a nun's habit) all  good-spirited fun. 

That about sums it up... if you want to know more, you can use the forum search feature (or, for the more adventurous, my proctologist's reports are available, for a token price)

:huh:

Windowless VW van and promises....and 11 yrs later here we are.

I actually do no wear a kilt and have not been able to entice anyone in my family to do so. The BoTK members still took me in and truly became brothers & sisters of the heart.

• Like 1

Toyed with buying a kilt for years, finally took the plunge and did it. Started with a handful of utility kilts but decided I enjoyed traditional ones do much more. 

14 hours ago, TheBlondeKB said:

Windowless VW van and promises....and 11 yrs later here we are.

I actually do no wear a kilt and have not been able to entice anyone in my family to do so. The BoTK members still took me in and truly became brothers & sisters of the heart.

We don't refer to them as "promises". They are "unfufillable declarations".:P