Sign in to follow this  
Irish Siege

Layway/Payment Plans!

...but I DID get my Survival UK from Brad and he was quite helpful.

Regardless, below is text from an email I received (sans any "unsubscribe links" :rolleyes: )

If you've always wanted a kilt, be it a survival from Utilikilts, or am 8 yard wool tartan kilt from Scotland or any other model, but have always felt the sticker shock while looking. Give us a call and ask how you can take advantage of our payment plans and layaway options that are available.

Brad

The Kilted Nation

703-330-7072

Anyway, hope this is helpful....

Now that is a GREAT Idea!

as a matter of fact, I think I will take advantage of that REAL soon!! (been wanting another UK terribly bad!!! :rolleyes: )

With the way my budget goes right now, (with the wife going to night school for nursing, and the ever rising cost of just plain living!) it's really hard to save up enough for a new kilt. A payment plan is a wonderful idea!!

Thanks for the info!!!

WOW!!!

BotK discount AND a payment plan??? HOW CAN WE GO WRONG!!!

(the line starts at the left)

Just as a quick note to anyone looking for UKs. The UK website is down until Monday.

Thanx for reposting this.....

A little more info.....

Layaway can be done with cash/check/credit card.....however you don't get the kilt till its payed for completely.

Payment plans will work like this:

1. A credit card is required

2. Half must be paid up front....an method, cash/check/credit card.

3. The remainder will be spread over two payments, that will be set up via my merchant services gateway (similar to automatic membership payments at gyms)...except this will be for only two payments.

4. I hate to say it, but I need to charge a minimal fee. This will be 7% of the total purchase price. Even with that, BoTK members still get 3% off what non-members pay.....

5. This is good for ANY purchase of kilts only and $140 minimum purchase is required.

Let me know if this all makes sense, and if it seems fair.

Brad

TKN