Sign in to follow this  
The Kilted Nation

Utilikilts and more are in!

We got half of our big UK order yesterday, and everything is online and in the store. Most all of the Originals are in, a lot of Survivals as well. This includes sizes up to size 50, so we can fit some of the big boys now, too.

We also got in more sgian duhbs, sporrans (full rabbit fur, fur and leather) and these cute little kilted, musical teddy bears.

The new accessories will be online today or tomorrow.

We can still get things shipped off in time for Christmas...USPS Priority mail gets anywhere in the continental US in 2 to 3 days. We can get stuff out for other addresses, and do our best to get it there in time (Fedex overnight and 2-day is always an option).

Do you guys adjust lengths on Utilikilts, or do we still have to go to Utilikilt direct for that?

Chris

I have a local seamtress that has been great at doing all alterations/shortenings. She charges $30, which I just pass through. This is the same charge UK has when modifying and existing kilt.

There is an option on the order page for length, that will adjust costg accordingly.

Unfortunately, right now....from UK at least, I can't offer anything longer than 23inches.

From Amerikilts I can offer 24 inches...and I have some new Polyviscous kilts that are a standard 24 inches as well.

Hope this helps.

Brad

TKN

Do you guys adjust lengths on Utilikilts, or do we still have to go to Utilikilt direct for that?

Chris

Well, that was a quick $250. Got a Sarong and a caramel UK workmans. come on wednesday or thursday.

and as long as a Botk Discount would pay for membership, I went ahead and joined. Brothers! Sisters! I am your newest sibling!

and as long as a Botk Discount would pay for membership, I went ahead and joined. Brothers! Sisters! I am your newest sibling!

Finally! :lol:

We finally wore you down!!

It's about time.. B)

Kilt and sarong should be arriving shortly....let me know when they get in.....pictures are always accept (and immediately posted to our gallery)!!!!!

Brad

TKN

Well, that was a quick $250. Got a Sarong and a caramel UK workmans. come on wednesday or thursday.

Kilt and sarong should be arriving shortly....let me know when they get in.....pictures are always accept (and immediately posted to our gallery)!!!!!

Brad

TKN

They arrived yesterday. I tried on the Workman and it feels a touch big, but a 36 would have been too small. That's what a belt is for, I guess, or a good hot washing.

But wow! that think is built to last and tough as nails. I'm going to re-wrap it and give it to myself for christmas. Sort of a self-control exersize. I'll post pics after xmas.

Anyone think I'll last?