Budog

Kilted Prayer Thread...

;) I thought it might be good to have a thread in the Kilted Faith Section devoted to prayer requests. If you are in need of prayer for anything, post it here...

Budog. B)

;) I have a couple of requests...

#1 I have been suffering from a nasty cold since before the New Year. It has turned into a sinus and ear infection. I am going to the Doctor this week...

#2 My Wife's car is up for Safety Inspection, Emissions Inspection and Registration. We need to replace the fuel filter and maybe a major tune-up and alignment. As if that wasn't enough, Sunday the power steering pump went out! This is all money we don't have since our budget is now very tight with the purchase of the new home...

Thanks,

Budog. B)

Budog, you have started a very thoughtful thread. I commend you. I will say a few for you, sir.

:nod1: I have a couple of requests...

#1 I have been suffering from a nasty cold since before the New Year. It has turned into a sinus and ear infection. I am going to the Doctor this week...

#2 My Wife's car is up for Safety Inspection, Emissions Inspection and Registration. We need to replace the fuel filter and maybe a major tune-up and alignment. As if that wasn't enough, Sunday the power steering pump went out! This is all money we don't have since our budget is now very tight with the purchase of the new home...

Thanks,

Budog. B)

About your sinus and ear infection. Eat lots of garlic. I mean, a LOT of garlic. And buy some garlic oil. Using a dropper, drop a few drops of garlic oil in your ear. It helps. A lot. Also, sweet oil, a type of olive oil, is also very good at both clearing the infection and easing the pain. Finally, to clear your sinuses and burn the infection out, eat a lot of chili peppers. Infection germs can't survive in a heavy alkaloid environment. Capsaicinoids will kill all that stuff dead. I have a compromised immune system, and remain constantly anemic. I've learned to compensate with natural germ fighters. The only side effect is if you eat that many alkaloids, you sweat almost pure acid and your clothing begins to disintegrate. For an infection to live inside you, your body has to accommodate the infection. If you alter your body chemistry and turn your blood in to a nightmarish river of hellfire, certain things are not going to be able to live there any more.

For the ears I use a product called E-3 Oil. It is a base of olive oil with garlic mullum and lobelia. I also started using a Nettie Pot for the sinuses. But, it is only getting worse... I hate using antibiotics, but I may have to this time.

Thanks

Budog. :nod1:

For the ears I use a product called E-3 Oil. It is a base of olive oil with garlic mullum and lobelia. I also started using a Nettie Pot for the sinuses. But, it is only getting worse... I hate using antibiotics, but I may have to this time.

Thanks

Ginger beer. REAL ginger beer. The burning hot liquid hellfire ginger beer. That will also clear your sinuses and make snot drain out of your eyeballs for hours.

No echinacea?

No echinacea?

I also use echinacea and goldenseal... But, just haven't had the extra funds to get any right now. Too bad insurance doesn't cover holistic health and nutritional products.

Budog, I could send you some kombucha tea. It's a bit pricy, but I think I could manage it now. I had to burn through a box when I had septicemia.

I've used echinacea before..and I'm sure I did it wrong b/c I think someone slipped a mickey in there instead of echinacia. I felt all kinds of strange for a few hours last time I took two echinacia pills.

I also use echinacea and goldenseal... But, just haven't had the extra funds to get any right now. Too bad insurance doesn't cover holistic health and nutritional products.

Yeah, that and acupuncture. Insurance for it all would be great.

Nutmeg is also good for purging the body, but it has terrible side effects like getting you high, making you see stuff, and having really bad trips.

Budog, I could send you some kombucha tea. It's a bit pricy, but I think I could manage it now. I had to burn through a box when I had septicemia.

Is that the tea made from a type mushroom/fungus?

Yes it is. Google kombucha.

Very powerful.

Do you have one of the actual Kombucha Fungus starts? I used to grow it myself... They are self-propigating and will live forever if you keep them going.

Budog. :detective:

Nutmeg is also good for purging the body, but it has terrible side effects like getting you high, making you see stuff, and having really bad trips.

i know that's what they tell me.

i know that's what they tell me.

I learned about the side effects the hard way. Oh boy. Side effects. It'll cure what ails you, but your brain may never be the same.

I learned about the side effects the hard way. Oh boy. Side effects. It'll cure what ails you, but your brain may never be the same.

i was joking around cause... it's my nickname... my "spice girl" nickname...=) I love nutmeg though for real. love it in my coffee and anything pumpkin with a little nutmeg. fall is my fav. season.

Budoggie... I'll keep you in my prayers tonight, hope you get better soon and your wife's car passes inspection!

Good idea Budog! Very appropriate.

I'm going to pin this topic so it can be kept at the top.

My request:

This isn't so much for me... but since it's been mentioned before... for Dunbar:

that his fiance's daughter be found safe and sound and that they have the chance to see her again.

B) I have a couple of requests...

Thanks,

Budog. B)

Good thought and vibes coming your way Brother.

My request:

This isn't so much for me... but since it's been mentioned before... for Dunbar:

that his fiance's daughter be found safe and sound and that they have the chance to see her again.

Meg, I shall keep them all in my thoughts and prayers..

My youngest has started getting her lower 2 year molars. She has all of the drool nad snot and everything going right now. She is cranky, but not as much as I would expect. She will not allow anyone to touch her gums, not that I blame her. I am also out of baby pain killers, so of course my "T'm a terrible Mom" thoughts are going through my head. I would appreciate it if everyone would pray that we get through this soon. I know that I have the sympathy of all of the parents around here.

My youngest has started getting her lower 2 year molars. She has all of the drool nad snot and everything going right now. She is cranky, but not as much as I would expect. She will not allow anyone to touch her gums, not that I blame her. I am also out of baby pain killers, so of course my "T'm a terrible Mom" thoughts are going through my head. I would appreciate it if everyone would pray that we get through this soon. I know that I have the sympathy of all of the parents around here.

Aw Jenni, that bites!

Seriously, I had a co-worker who had 9 kids, she told me to give them a wet, cold wash cloth to gnaw on. It worked for my three.