Sign in to follow this  
mensplace

Long haired cow hide sporran! Your opinion

I think it looks nice, but like Dread, if it wasn't white I'd like it more...

Black or brown? I couldn't swear to it, but of the cattle breeds I know that would have hair of this length, I would guess that it comes from a Galloway.

For me, brown. It'd look biatchin with a brown kilt and brown leather outfit.

Mmm or tweed, for the country gentlemen look.

i like that actualy.

It looks pretty sharp! Am not a fan of white, but in different colors it would be pretty awesome.

Black would be my preference... but then I'm not really one to wear a formal or semi-formal sporran

A really nice sporran, especially for the price. But I'd prefer black. This one looks like it would be formal/semi-formal. I think black could be worn everyday as well as for special occasions

Like the looks of that but I would prefer something in black myself.

Looks like a Buzz Kidder. That's a bit of a semi-formal, so could go up or down according to how you dress, but not a formal. It's a nice-looking piece, but for daily wear I'd look at black or brown hair first.

Surely most know by now that I proudly distribute Kidder and other well made products of good materials. What I hope to bring as a value add is shipping by the next day of merchandise that is assured to be in stock today whether on Utilikilts, Kidder or other wares. Too, as indicated by my 100% satisfaction on feedbacks, I do everything possible to assure total satisfaction. With my merchandise going out to an international market, I am always looking for top quality items and suppliers.