Sign in to follow this  
mensplace

One week sale in honor of BOK!

As a recognition of MENSPLACE becoming an official merchant of BOK and our logo being prominently displayed among those of the many other fine merchants and Celticware makers here, I have implemented a week long sale on most of my items. This special sale is almost across the board and you will find prices marked down by 5 to 15 %.

Anything listed can be shipped out by the next business day.

This sale will NOT be promoted elsewhere!

While I do wish I could offer even greater discounts, with the cost to ship merchandise to me, plus eBay listing fees, ended item fees, and PayPal fees that I pay on each item sold as well as some items taking me twelve weeks and longer to receive, this is a sizable savings for those who want their orders NOW!

It's not one of your sale items, but I found something I need. How do we go about getting our BotK 10% off?

It's not one of your sale items, but I found something I need. How do we go about getting our BotK 10% off?

To assure that I am aware of the item and the membership discount request it would probably be best to send me a "heads up" kind of email to mensplace@bellsouth.net

Then, according to KT I need to check www.kiltsrock.com/check.php to verify membership. I understand that he will be adding my logo with a hotlink to make it easier for you all to find mensplace.

For items that are already on sale, I can bump the sale discount to 10%. Many have already been listed at up to 12% discount for this special sale and it does look like members are beginning to take notice after my post announcing it. For items not already discounted, it will be a simple matter to include the discount.

In either instance, to make this work with ebay, I will send an invoice reflecting the amended price after the item is ordered, but before the payment is made.

Woohoo! Payment has been PayPal'd to you. I'm looking forward to receiving the flashes. :blush: