Sign in to follow this  
mensplace

MENSPLACE UPDATE and CLOSEOUT sale

With Kilts and almost all of the items in the MENSPLACE store on eBay flying out the door over the past weekend, I wanted to assure that everyone here is aware of the closeout prices. Those at UTILIKILT have quite obviously gotten the word of my pricing around, but everything is priced to MOVE OUT. There is a twofold reason to the madness. ONE, I have got to make some room for new merchandise, and, TWO, I'm providing those who have long wanted a kilt with the perfect opportunity to get an early start on their spring wardrobe. Amazing how much interest there is internationally, with new kilts reaching points around the world!

In my own start on a new diet, as a means of trying to reduce a too ample "dunlop" and posterior I almost did myself in. After a three day fast I made the HUGE mistake of taking a tiny bite of a breakfast roll. Within thirty seconds the sweat was pouring, then came severe nausea, the room began to spin like a BAD college days drinking session, then as I began to black out on the way to the floor a called the wife. Within minutes of her arriving with a spoonful of peanut butter I began to stabilize. Sudden course reversal, I'm going with a SLOW diet. At 58, I can always stick to my present size if I have to for a while.

Received word from eBAY this morning that MENSPLACE has been granted Power Seller status, thanks largely to the 100% satisfaction reflected in feedbacks. Thank you all!

In the mail today my new sheath made by Oconee Leather Works came in. It is a truly a thing of beauty and craftmanship. There is something mighty special about strapping that beauty onto my kilt belt and finding a PERFECT fit and match. Backed up by quality service, a great price, and attention to detail, I would recommend Oconee Leather Works to ANYONE.

NOW, if I could just figure out HOW to use Adobe Creative Suite beyond PHOTOSHOP!

Sound like business is booming