KT

New official Merchant!

The Order of the Gael is now an official merchant of The Brotherhood! The offer a really sweet Kilt travel kit, in which you can put all kinds of goodies.

check them out at http://www.orderofthegael.org/

As a recent customer of this fine company, I'll offer the first review (in a separate thread). But I am a definite fan of this company, the owner is a great merchant, and the Kilt Kit is a great product.

woohoo!

Welcome!

Excellent!mr%20burns.jpg

Verra, verra nice! Welcome friend.

Always glad to have a new merchant..signs046.gif

:beerchug: Welcome!!! as said above we love new merchants!

How cool!! I met Joe Austin at the Phoenix Games in February and wound up buying TEN of his hangers. I love 'em! Once you see the quality of his hangers first hand you'll be sold. I mean how silly is it to pay hundreds for a hand sewn wool kilt then hang it from a WalMart plastic hanger.

And thankfully, you've reminded me I need to order another one for the new hand sewn headed my way from Kathy Lare - the Antarctic tartan. And I have a matching necktie enroute too, so that'll hang on the little bar dealie thing.

Here's a pic of how it looks.

100_2629.jpg

And here's a pic of how strong the clips are. And, the clips have a plastic cover on them so they don't hurt the wool

100_2633.jpg

I was gonna order a bunch more for my USA Kilts semi-trads but the fabric isn't strong enough to stay tight between the clips...it sags way bad. If Joe ever offers a version of this hanger with three clips, then I'll get a bunch for my semi-trads too.

But hey...if you're using plastic hangers, or hangers that just don't work right, try one of these. Bet you'll be as sold as I am.

Ron

Hey Ron, you should turn yourself blue here... you'll get a discount on those hangers you want to buy.

This link will take you to the place where you can pick which you like better... blue or green :help:

http://www.kiltsrock.com/shop/index.php?ma...ex&cPath=76

I have to Kilt Kits, one for me, and one for me Lassie, and they are superb!!!

Between the two of us, we own 11 kilts, and when we travel we truly fill up the bags. In addition to car travel, the bags have endured over 10 domestic flights, and a trip to the UK which involved 4 BMI regional flights, and one EasyJet flight. Aside from some scuffs on the outside, they are still pristine.

Also, the owner is an Austin!!!

Buy these and show your Highland Regalia how much you love it!

Scott