Megs

Post your Clan or Sept History

We've gotten a terrific response to this and I'd like to keep it going. If you have a clan not listed already, post a new topic with your clan or Sept in the title. Then post your history info.

If you are a sept of a clan already listed, go ahead and post a new topic for your Sept if it has not already been done.

If you simply have more to add to a Clan already listed or a Sept already listed, then simply enter that topic and post a reply with your information.

I realize a lot of us may be septs of larger clans, but each name has it's own unique history and that is why I am asking you to make a sept it's own topic if not already listed. Thanks so much for participating! I love reading the history of everyone's clan/sept and hope that it will provide a great resource for new members and current ones!

Once you've posted something, feel free to PM me so I can pin it, or catch another mod if I'm not on.

When I have time to pull a finger, I'll do Muir, Gordon (if Turpin doesn't beat me to it), McLaren & Home/Hume

We've gotten a terrific response to this and I'd like to keep it going. If you have a clan not listed already, post a new topic with your clan or Sept in the title. Then post your history info.

If you are a sept of a clan already listed, go ahead and post a new topic for your Sept if it has not already been done.

If you simply have more to add to a Clan already listed or a Sept already listed, then simply enter that topic and post a reply with your information.

I realize a lot of us may be septs of larger clans, but each name has it's own unique history and that is why I am asking you to make a sept it's own topic if not already listed. Thanks so much for participating! I love reading the history of everyone's clan/sept and hope that it will provide a great resource for new members and current ones!

Once you've posted something, feel free to PM me so I can pin it, or catch another mod if I'm not on.

Hello Nutmeg,

Although, we are listed, as Clan MacDonald and Clan MacAuley septs. Clan/Family McCall has a web site;www.theclanmccall.org

Please visit.

Red

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On 8/31/2019 at 10:43 PM, Lenstaw said:

Ive lost 2 of my greyhounds this year,and my third one is aging rapidly,probably go within the next 12 months
Ive vowed not to have another one....but I know I will

Maybe you should try a more reliable breed.