Sign in to follow this  
cavscout

Operation Ward 57

My Wife heard about this grass roots organization that is working to provide comfort and aide to our wounded soldiers and their families during their time at Water Reed Hospital. I had not heard of them and wanted to help them out by passing the word of their efforts to as many people as I could. They are relying on word of mouth to ensure that as much money as possible is put to work for the soldiers and their families. This is a non-partisan group, just supporting these soldiers and their families while they recover.

Please consider buying a t-shirt or just pass the link along.

http://www.operationward57.org/default.aspx

ward57_banner_01.gif

Thanks for the post Cav! Walter Reed and the troops and families that come through there need all the help they can get.

They really do Megs. I'm hoping my T-shirt is on the way in this first batch. My wife picked up a pink one, which is huge for her since she NEVER wears pink.

Guest Chase
That is very cool!

Been there...Don't wanna go back, but got the shirt...Great Post, I snagged it and put in on a couple of other forums...Gave you the credit Cav, hope you don't mind.

Chase

No problem but the credit is the volunteers who are doing the leg work. I wear my shirt every chance I get.

God speed Chase, I'm sure they don't want to see you again either :D If you run into Jay tell him we said hi, haven't seen him around anywhere for a while.

Awesome. They've got some comfortable looking football jerseys. Now where did I leave my wallet...<goes searching>

I did some work in Walter Reed a couple of years ago. Those guys are AWSOME! I didn't see anyone anywhere with a bad attitude. Every one I talked to felt like the sacrifice they made was their duty. God Bless this country and the boys and girls in camo! :violent-smiley-089:

I did some work in Walter Reed a couple of years ago. Those guys are AWSOME! I didn't see anyone anywhere with a bad attitude. Every one I talked to felt like the sacrifice they made was their duty. God Bless this country and the boys and girls in camo! :violent-smiley-089:

Yes, God Bless them, thanks cavscout, I am going on the website now.