Sign in to follow this  
Laird O'Haggis Hunters

A NEW WILD HAGGIS HUNTER

The Brotherhood of the Kilt welcomes a New Wild Haggis Hunter into the hunting party.

Please congratulate our newest Member of Honor:

hameater

Nick (hameater) took it upon himself to dive deep into the Brotherhood and begin to design a plaque to be present to each BotK honored member. On his own time and with his own money, not knowing if it would be accepted or rejected. All out of the goodness of his heart....the true spirit of the BotK.

It is very much appreciated and we appreciate his investment in the Brotherhood.

Welcome and Happy Hunting!

PS: Members can PM nominations for any worthy Brotherhood of the Kilt member

Nick my little brother, Congratulations and welcome to the family......

The worm has turned my brutha!! Welcome to the fold, Now you can hang one of those on your wall!!!

Wow!

Awesome, just the good news I needed. Congrats Nick!

Congrats my little brother!

We need black tee's with the haggis hunter logo, small on front, large on back....pretty please!!!

We need black tee's with the haggis hunter logo, small on front, large on back....pretty please!!!

Gary and I know a guy!!!!! REALLY good prices on shirts he is down and out due to surgery but if it can wait a bit we can take it to him and get a price quote dont think it would be to bad on price for the shirts....

Congrats, Nick!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I can't think of a more deserving recipient.

Welcome.

Wow guys, I really don't deserve this! I tried to talk Larry out of nominating me, because I really don't feel I have done anything to deserve it yet. I honestly just wanted to do something nice for the brotherhood because you have all been so good to me. I kind of thought that maybe if I came up with a really cool prize that people would see it and want one of their own. I thought that it might inspire other members to come up with creative ideas to go out there and do good things so they could get one. I wanted the trophy to be a fun motivator... I didn't think that I was going to end up with one myself. :blush:

I am honored and I thank you all very much. I will do my best to live up to the standards that you have all set. I consider all of you to be outstanding people (far more deserving of this than I am), and I am touched that you would want to include me among your ranks.

I don't know what else to say except for a truly heart felt "Thank you."

You need your badge dude!!

Congrats Nick, you definitely deserve it.

Wow guys, I really don't deserve this! I tried to talk Larry out of nominating me, because I really don't feel I have done anything to deserve it yet. I honestly just wanted to do something nice for the brotherhood because you have all been so good to me. I kind of thought that maybe if I came up with a really cool prize that people would see it and want one of their own. I thought that it might inspire other members to come up with creative ideas to go out there and do good things so they could get one. I wanted the trophy to be a fun motivator... I didn't think that I was going to end up with one myself. :blush:

I am honored and I thank you all very much. I will do my best to live up to the standards that you have all set. I consider all of you to be outstanding people (far more deserving of this than I am), and I am touched that you would want to include me among your ranks.

I don't know what else to say except for a truly heart felt "Thank you."

Little Brother, This is why I nominated you and why you deserve this award, And it is we who are honored to have you in our ranks...

Congratulations dude. You made an awesome contribution to the group and deserve appropriate recognition. :)

Open season on Haggis!

And I'm hungry........

Rock on! Congrats Hammy!

I will do my best to live up to the standards that you have all set.

We have standards??? :blink:

Congrats, 'lil Brother! Welcome to haggle! (Just what do you call a group of haggis?)

Haggi?

Generous Kilted Brother!!! :yes:

PS: Members can PM nominations for any worthy Brotherhood of the Kilt member

Haggi?

Yeah, but that's the plural for the beast.

You know, like goose, geese, gaggle.

I was was wondering if it would be Haggis, Haggi, Haggle?