Features of a Kilt

Our Kilt's Feature:

*2 Side pockets

*Double Stitching

*Box or Inverted Pleating

*Button or Dome Fastening in the Waist

*2 and 1/4" Waist band

*and more

Bilt Kilt's have a variety of features. We would like what features you like in a Traditional or Utility Kilt?

Let us know if you are referring to a Traditional or Contemporary(Utility) kilt.

What features do you like in your current kilt?

and What features would you like to see in a Kilt (Current or Future)?

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i've only ever worn modern kilts, but my favorite thing about them (besides the color, pattern, and customization choices) has been the loose cargo pockets. the kind that is attached only at the top of the pocket and snaps closed.

I am not sure if there is a good way to mix the two, but I love the feel of an eight yard wool kilt and the versatility of a Utilikilt.

With an eight yard wool kilt I love the weight, the swish and swing, the comfort, and just everything else. It is like wearing a senior model Packard.

But I also like my Utilikilt mocker for playing tennis I can load eight balls in the front pockets and it will not bother me while playing.....it is perfect.

Is there a way to 'marry' the two?