Hello everyone,

Here is a bit about Dirk and Thistle

Our friends in the merchant end of the Buckskinning/Colonial living history hobby complained that it was difficult to get good quality pewter to stock their stores with. Thus the partnership of The Dirk and Thistle Pewter Works was born in the Winter of 1993 to fill that void.

Since then we have come to specialize in Celtic and Colonial items ranging from period buttons, jewelry and medallions for both multi-period and modern events and clubs. Some of our proud accomplishments have been creating medallions for Events such as the NMLRA/NRLHF Primitive Regional Rendezvous, Great Trail Festival, Piqua Historical Society, Society for Creative Anachronisms, as well as many modern clubs and events.

We have created and filled orders ranging from 1 to 6000 pieces (with ample time allowed for large orders). We have the ability to create a medallion with your artwork and ideas, or ours. For more information feel free to contact us.

GOOD to have on board. I am familar with your work. GOOD stuff

Puffer

nice stuff!

semper fi

windy

Beautiful things. . . I sent a link to my sister with note "a site to get lost in." Her reply: "BAD SISTER!" LOL i.e. one more place to spend money. . . and you'll be seeing some of mine. . .

Looking at your site, love your work how long does it usually take to get something once its ordered? or do you keep stuff in stock?